|Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.|
The Strategy & Operations service area works with client senior management to help them in their efforts to make major decisions and implement improvements that dramatically increase their company's performance by focusing on "executable strategy" and by integrating industry and functional knowledge in corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, customer relationships, technology, financial management, supply chain, and operations.
Business Analyst Summer Scholar, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you have an interest in management consulting, if you are excited about understanding how complex business problems are addressed, then joining our Business Analyst Summer Scholar Intern Program could be the start of an exciting career for you. As a pivotal member of an entrepreneurial client project team, you will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how we help companies in their efforts to develop executable strategy.
Our program provides you the opportunity to sharpen your analytical and business skills while working directly with our clients. You will have responsibilities that range from helping review client issues and interviewing key personnel to helping develop recommendations and preparing presentations.
Your internship can help you develop your consulting skills, as well as enhance your teaming and networking skills. During your time as a Business Analyst Summer Scholar, you will participate in a series of team-building events, office-wide meetings, and networking activities.
We are deeply committed to developing our consulting professionals through mentoring, counseling, and professional training. You will receive both informal and formal, written feedback throughout your summer experience.
During the internship, you will learn the details about our full-time Business Analyst Program, including the Business Analyst Rotational Program and our Graduate School Assistance Program. You have the opportunity to earn an offer for the full-time program at the conclusion of your internship based on your summer performance.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who are juniors at a select number of colleges and universities. Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
To qualify for our Business Analyst Summer Scholar Intern Program, you should possess the following:
• A strong interest in immediately beginning a career in management consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
• Junior standing in a full-time academic program
• Availability to participate, full-time, for a 10-week internship from June to August 2013
• Strong academic performance: 3.5 cumulative GPA strongly preferred, with an equal or stronger performance in your major(s)
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective listening skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
• Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Intent to pursue an MBA
• Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
• Willingness to travel (not all Summer Scholars will travel during their internship)
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Apply to join Deloitte
How to begin the application process with Deloitte.
Here are some general steps undergraduate and graduate students can take to get started in the recruiting process:
If you are not a student, have more than one year of professional work experience, and are looking for a new career opportunity, please visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about opportunities for experienced professionals.
- If you are interested in an internship position with Deloitte, please first check with your school's Career Services office to learn how to apply and see when Deloitte will be interviewing on your campus. If there are no Deloitte positions posted with your school's Career Center, you can create a job-specific profile at www.deloitte.com/us/students.
- Visit our Web site, www.deloitte.com/us/students to learn about the kind of work we do, and what it is like to work at Deloitte.
If you are a current student and wish to be considered for a position with Deloitte, you will need to submit your resume through your campus's Career Services office in addition to visiting www.deloitte.com/us/students to complete a job-specific profile.