|Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.|
Deloitte Consulting LLP's dynamic Federal practice, based in Washington, D.C. and the metropolitan area, has opportunities for you to become part of its outstanding team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients in auditing and accounting, financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human resources services.
Federal Human Capital Analyst Summer Scholar, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Our Human Capital professionals deliver services designed to provide a unique 360 degree view of HR to help companies in their efforts to address all of their people touch points-from leadership and employees to customers and vendors. Ultimately, it is our mission to help companies enhance their value through people.
If you are beginning a career in management consulting and have an interest in the HR aspects of business, joining our Human Capital Analyst Summer Scholar program could be your smartest move. Our Human Capital professionals focus on helping our clients in their efforts to integrate people performance with business strategy. Our Summer Scholars assist clients in all aspects of retaining, motivating, developing, compensating, and benefiting people, including consulting to organizations on ways to effectively deliver and operate the HR function and deal with HR and people issues within their business operations. It is a genuine opportunity to work on real challenges to help clients more effectively deal with their human capital and people issues within the context of business operations and organization performance.
New Analyst Summer Scholars within Human Capital will have the opportunity work with some of the most highly regarded people anywhere and some of the world's most influential companies. You will have the opportunity to provide consulting services within the following areas:
HR Transformation (HRT)
- HR Service Delivery
- HR Technology - Oracle EBS and Fusion HR
- HR Technology - Oracle PeopleSoft HR
- HR Technology - SAP / SuccessFactors
- HR Technology - Workday HR
Organization Transformation (OT)
- Strategic Change
- Technology Adoption
- Organization Strategies
Talent, Performance & Rewards (TPR)
- Compensation Strategies
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Talent Strategies
- Learning Services
- Workforce Analytics
To qualify for our Human Capital Summer Scholar program, you should possess the following:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree with 3.4 or higher cumulative GPA strongly preferred
• Superior research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
• Ability to learn, apply, and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
• Effective listening skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
• Computers skills - Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Visio), online research, etc.
• Willingness to travel
• Demonstrated interest in HR, based on academic course study, past experience, or participation in professional certification programs
• U.S. Citizenship
• Ability to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in some of these and other related majors:
• Business and/or Management
• Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Psychology
• Mathematics, Statistics
• Economics, Finance
• Computer Science/Information Systems
• Social Sciences or Liberal Arts
• Risk Management
• Health Care Administration and related fields
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Apply to join Deloitte
How to begin the application process with Deloitte.
Here are some general steps undergraduate and graduate students can take to get started in the recruiting process:
If you are not a student, have more than one year of professional work experience, and are looking for a new career opportunity, please visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about opportunities for experienced professionals.
- If you are interested in an internship position with Deloitte, please first check with your school's Career Services office to learn how to apply and see when Deloitte will be interviewing on your campus. If there are no Deloitte positions posted with your school's Career Center, you can create a job-specific profile at www.deloitte.com/us/students.
- Visit our Web site, www.deloitte.com/us/students to learn about the kind of work we do, and what it is like to work at Deloitte.
If you are a current student and wish to be considered for a position with Deloitte, you will need to submit your resume through your campus's Career Services office in addition to visiting www.deloitte.com/us/students to complete a job-specific profile.