|Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.|
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and advisory services, helps clients understand the complexity of issues such as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis.
The Technology Risk ("TR") service area is comprised of professionals with a broad range of information technology and risk management consulting skills. TR professionals focus on information systems and technology that manage risk and/or drive operational, financial and regulatory compliance processes; as well as solutions that manage the risk associated with information technology itself. These professionals perform assessments, remediation, implementation and integration of end-to-end solutions in these areas. They also deliver advisory services focused on risk and compliance to IT management and senior executives.
Risk Information Services ("RIS") and Financial Statement and Internal Control Audit-Data Quality and Integrity ("FSICA-DQI") are two of our more data focused sub market offerings in Technology Risk. RIS and FS&ICA-DQI professionals provide solutions and services to help companies assess, capture, sustain, transform, analyze and visualize their data assets to help companies plan, model and manage their regulatory, financial, audit and risk related data needs. RIS and FS&ICA-DQI professionals build on foundations in Information Technology and Business to design, assess and implement leading-edge reporting solutions, assist and advise companies with information management challenges and in providing risk focused analytical support to meet an ever evolving set of client needs.
RIS and FS&ICA-DQI are a part of the Deloitte Analytics offering. Visit to learn more about this exciting offering. RIS has career options available primarily focusing on our non-attest related consultative services while FS&ICA-DQI has career options available primarily focusing on assisting our financial audit clients. Both are high growth areas in the marketplace and provide long term career growth for professionals.
Professional and Technical Responsibilities:
• Develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills in order to establish working relationships with client personnel
• Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor
• Apply problem solving skills and deliver Deloitte methodology on engagements
• Develop professional skills in various information management and analytical technologies
• Build and broaden industry knowledge to support organization and function initiatives by taking advantage of our AERS learning curriculum of eLearning modules and local and national training programs
• Exercise professional judgment on engagements by providing proactive solutions and recommendations
• Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients
• Demonstrate leadership and provide guidance to Advisory interns
• Proactively manage career - set goals and career plans with advisor/career counselor
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Decision Sciences, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems; Masters in Accounting, Business Administration or Information Systems.
• Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2)
• Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
• Demonstrated leadership, analytical, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Ability to travel for out-of-town engagements
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Apply to join Deloitte
How to begin the application process with Deloitte.
Here are some general steps undergraduate and graduate students can take to get started in the recruiting process:
If you are not a student, have more than one year of professional work experience, and are looking for a new career opportunity, please visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about opportunities for experienced professionals.
- If you are interested in an internship position with Deloitte, please first check with your school's Career Services office to learn how to apply and see when Deloitte will be interviewing on your campus. If there are no Deloitte positions posted with your school's Career Center, you can create a job-specific profile at www.deloitte.com/us/students.
- Visit our Web site, www.deloitte.com/us/students to learn about the kind of work we do, and what it is like to work at Deloitte.
If you are a current student and wish to be considered for a position with Deloitte, you will need to submit your resume through your campus's Career Services office in addition to visiting www.deloitte.com/us/students to complete a job-specific profile.