|The Deloitte NextGen Leaders Program is an entry-level leadership development and scholarship program intended to attract and retain diverse talent. The target participants are sophomores, juniors or seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting or other disciplines commensurate with careers at the applicable U.S Firms. Depending on the year in school, participants would be eligible for a monetary scholarship and the opportunity to either attend the Deloitte National Leadership Conference, receive an offer for an internship or full time opportunity.|
NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc. is not affiliated with NextGen Leaders Program. • Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing in school
• Keen interest in professional services and a career in business
• Strong academic credentials (minimum of a 3.2 GPA)
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and leadership potential
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Apply to join Deloitte
How to begin the application process with Deloitte.
Here are some general steps undergraduate and graduate students can take to get started in the recruiting process:
If you are not a student, have more than one year of professional work experience, and are looking for a new career opportunity, please visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about opportunities for experienced professionals.
- If you are interested in an internship position with Deloitte, please first check with your school's Career Services office to learn how to apply and see when Deloitte will be interviewing on your campus. If there are no Deloitte positions posted with your school's Career Center, you can create a job-specific profile at www.deloitte.com/us/students.
- Visit our Web site, www.deloitte.com/us/students to learn about the kind of work we do, and what it is like to work at Deloitte.
If you are a current student and wish to be considered for a position with Deloitte, you will need to submit your resume through your campus's Career Services office in addition to visiting www.deloitte.com/us/students to complete a job-specific profile.