|Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.|
Business Technology Analyst Sophomore Scholar Intern, Deloitte Consulting
If you are interested in helping clients in their efforts to address some of their most complex business problems through the effective application of technology and want to do this in an exciting environment, then joining our Business Technology Analyst (BTA) Sophomore Scholar Intern program can be the start of an exciting career for you.
Our BTA Summer Scholar Sophomore program is a unique summer opportunity for students between their sophomore and junior years. During the 10-week internship you will work with a team of fellow interns and Deloitte Consulting professionals on a strategic technology project. Your internship will help you build your consulting skills and enhance your teaming and networking skills. During your time as a Sophomore Scholar you will participate in a number of internship and office-wide activities.
We are deeply committed to developing our consulting professionals through thoughtful mentoring, counseling, and professional training. You will receive informal and formal feedback throughout your summer experience.
Qualifications for our BTA Summer Scholar Sophomore Intern program include:
• A strong interest in beginning a career in business technology consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
• Sophomore standing in a full-time academic program with a target graduation date between December 2014 and June 2015
• Availability to participate, full-time, for approximately 10 weeks in the June to August 2013 time period
• 3.4 cumulative GPA strongly preferred with equal or stronger performance in your major(s)
• Strong academic performance and extracurricular activities
• Experience, interest and aptitude in technology
• Sharp analytical mind
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel (not all Sophomore Scholars will travel during their internship)
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other related majors:
• Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
• Business: Accounting, Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain
• Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering
Visit to learn more about starting your career with Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Apply to join Deloitte
How to begin the application process with Deloitte.
Here are some general steps undergraduate and graduate students can take to get started in the recruiting process:
If you are not a student, have more than one year of professional work experience, and are looking for a new career opportunity, please visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about opportunities for experienced professionals.
- If you are interested in an internship position with Deloitte, please first check with your school's Career Services office to learn how to apply and see when Deloitte will be interviewing on your campus. If there are no Deloitte positions posted with your school's Career Center, you can create a job-specific profile at www.deloitte.com/us/students.
- Visit our Web site, www.deloitte.com/us/students to learn about the kind of work we do, and what it is like to work at Deloitte.
If you are a current student and wish to be considered for a position with Deloitte, you will need to submit your resume through your campus's Career Services office in addition to visiting www.deloitte.com/us/students to complete a job-specific profile.