|Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.|
Application Management Services (AMS) Project Associate, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're thinking of pursuing a career in consulting, then joining our Associate program could be your most rewarding move. The program provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel with the Technology service area within Deloitte Consulting. This Project Associate will be an employee of Deloitte Consulting in the Application Management Services (AMS) service line.
If you will be graduating this year and are interested in an entry-level position, please contact us. To qualify for our Project Associate program, you should possess the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
• Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
• Sharp analytical mind
• Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
• Hands-on programming experience through coursework or internship
• Ability to travel up to 30 percent
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Apply to join Deloitte
How to begin the application process with Deloitte.
Here are some general steps undergraduate and graduate students can take to get started in the recruiting process:
If you are not a student, have more than one year of professional work experience, and are looking for a new career opportunity, please visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about opportunities for experienced professionals.
- If you are interested in an internship position with Deloitte, please first check with your school's Career Services office to learn how to apply and see when Deloitte will be interviewing on your campus. If there are no Deloitte positions posted with your school's Career Center, you can create a job-specific profile at www.deloitte.com/us/students.
- Visit our Web site, www.deloitte.com/us/students to learn about the kind of work we do, and what it is like to work at Deloitte.
If you are a current student and wish to be considered for a position with Deloitte, you will need to submit your resume through your campus's Career Services office in addition to visiting www.deloitte.com/us/students to complete a job-specific profile.